Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Monday 7 September 2020

Taps on Screen – Anybody there? An author shares her thoughts while hoping someone else is listening. #authors #writers #writingcommunity


What is - Taps on Screen – Anybody there? It is my feeble attempt to discuss the world of writing from my POV (point of view). I do not profess to be a professor emeritus about writing. Go the beach. Pick up a grain of sand. That’s what I know. But I am willing to share.

Once a month – or more if my muse gets an idea – I will write about something – maybe thoughts on editing – thoughts on picking a title – thoughts on writers’ block – who knows. I don’t even know.

I have this month’s post written. Up until I wrote it, I didn’t know I was even writing a blog post or starting a new blog section. I am not the most disciplined author out there.

Oh, the first actual - Taps on Screen – Anybody there? post will be live on Sept 21. It might be a repost from the Rom-Critters blog. I like to share things around.

Now if you are here and are reading this PULLLLLEASE leave a comment. Even if it is just – Hi.

It is exhausting yelling into the void.

There will no book promo – unless it is important to the post. It could be a post on book marketing.

But my monthly calendar will be there and my books will be on the side.

But – and I know that’s the second sentence to start with the same word – but, I won’t be writing – buy my book posts. That I promise.



What's happening in September on

 Romance –  Sweet to Heat

8 – SPOTLIGHT –Jenna Jaxon – Only Pleasure Will Do

9 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

10 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.

11 – Fridays in Space

12 – SPOTLIGHT – Larry Paris – The Darkened Land

13 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

14 – SPOTLIGHT –Jaye Peaches – Pursuing her Pirate

15 – SPOTLIGHT –

16 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

17 – Thursday #Yoga

18 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.

19 – SPOTLIGHT –Teralyn Mitchell – Falling for the Unexpected Series

20 –  Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

21 – SPOTLIGHT – Taps on Screen – Anybody there?

22 – SPOTLIGHT –

23 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

24 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.

25 – Fridays in Space

26 – SPOTLIGHT – Cheryl Holloway – Love’s Promise

27 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

28 – SPOTLIGHT –

29 – SPOTLIGHT –

30 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor


Follow me on Twitter

 

Sign up for my Bi-Monthly Newsletter 

2 comments:

  1. :) I'm here, look forward to taps on the screen

    ReplyDelete