Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 17 September 2020

It is all about perspective. The angle at which you look at something. #YogaThoughts #cake

 

Some will not be able to see the humour of this sentiment. It is for those that I feel sorry. Life isn't about meeting the exacting standards of others.

Have you piece of cake - by whatever definition of piece you choose.



What's happening in September on

 Romance –  Sweet to Heat

17 – Thursday #Yoga

18 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.

19 – SPOTLIGHT –Teralyn Mitchell – Falling for the Unexpected Series

20 –  Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

21 – SPOTLIGHT – Taps on Screen – Anybody there?

22 – SPOTLIGHT –

23 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

24 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.

25 – Fridays in Space

26 – SPOTLIGHT – Cheryl Holloway – Love’s Promise

27 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

28 – SPOTLIGHT – Brenda Christie - 222 Poetry XOXO

29 – SPOTLIGHT – Joe Giampaolo - Hampshire Stories

30 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor


Follow me on Twitter

 

Sign up for my Bi-Monthly Newsletter 

No comments:

Post a Comment