Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 3 September 2020

Gautam Budda said - We become what we think. Think about that. No, really - think about it. #yogathoughts #ThursThoughts


If you think hatred - you become hate.

What would happen if you thought - peace.


What's happening in September on

 Romance –  Sweet to Heat

4 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.

5 – SPOTLIGHT – Pamela Ackerson – Fortune Cookie Wisdom

6 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

7 – SPOTLIGHT – Taps on Screen – Anybody there? introduction

8 – SPOTLIGHT –Jenna Jaxon – Only Pleasure Will Do

9 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

10 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.

11 – Fridays in Space

12 – SPOTLIGHT – Larry Paris – The Darkened Land

13 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

14 – SPOTLIGHT –Jaye Peaches – Pursuing her Pirate

15 – SPOTLIGHT –

16 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

17 – Thursday #Yoga

18 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.

19 – SPOTLIGHT –Teralyn Mitchell – Falling for the Unexpected Series

20 –  Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

21 – SPOTLIGHT – Taps on Screen – Anybody there?

22 – SPOTLIGHT –

23 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

24 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.

25 – Fridays in Space

26 – SPOTLIGHT – Cheryl Holloway – Love’s Promise

27 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

28 – SPOTLIGHT –

29 – SPOTLIGHT –

30 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor


Follow me on Twitter

 

Sign up for my Bi-Monthly Newsletter 

No comments:

Post a Comment