Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Sunday 5 July 2020

My Books. My Blog. My Posts. Dark Chocolate and Strawberries now in Print. #twistedfairytale #hotread




What's a naughty fairy tale like Red Riding Hood without Red, the huntsman, grandma and especially, the big bad wolf?


Opening Scene

Every good fairy tale begins with once upon a time. This one begins with once upon a dream.

****

“Oh, that feels so good.” She ran her fingers through his hair.

He reached his hands up to her shoulders and trickled his fingertips to her hips. His strong fingers kneaded her breasts. Her erect, pink nipples rubbed against his rough hands each butt cheek and dug his fingers into her flesh.

She slid her fingers along his chest and flicked his nipples. “You make me feel so hot.”

Applying tender kisses on her stomach, he moved from her navel to her thigh. He pressed a hand on each inner thigh, urging her to spread her legs. A thrill tingled in her as he licked his lips.

“Like what you see?” She wiggled her bottom.

A smile crossed his face as he lowered his head between her legs. Using small nips and kisses, he traced a path along her thigh and stopped when his lips brushed the edge of her bush. Licking her slit, he caressed the inside of her thigh with the tips of his fingers. When his hand reached her pussy, his finger teased her wetness.

“Don't stop!” She entangled her fingers in his hair.

His finger slid deep into her as his tongue neared her clit. “Baby, I'm gonna fuck you until you beg for…”

…and oil prices soared as the cost of a barrel of crude rode to an all-time record…

****

“Oh gawd,” moaned Red, as she grabbed a pillow to cover her ears. “It can't be morning.”

…lost three to two. The Chicago Blackhawks traded right winger, Steve…

From under the pillow, she forced one eye to open. The digital alarm clock showed 6:07.

…snow and blowing snow and near record cold temperatures…

“I don't wanna get up.” Her left hand reached out from under the warm blankets and slapped at the snooze button. Closing her eyes, she sighed and settled back into sleep. “Can I just go back to my dream?”

…all roads leading into the downtown core are slow and there are two major accidents on Michigan Avenue. Delays and cancellations at O'Hare International….

Again, her left hand thrust out from under the blankets and pressed the snooze button. No sooner had she settled back under the covers, the annoying beep-beep-beep of the backup clock sounded.

Red sighed and threw back the covers. A blast of cool air chilled her arms. There was only one way to shut off this alarm – get out of bed, walk across the room and smack the damn button.

Which she did, then trudged to the bathroom, turned on the shower, and stumbled into the kitchen. After popping a cinnamon raisin bagel into the toaster, she returned to the shower. Eyes closed, Red enjoyed the sensation of the water as she lathered her hair.

Monday. The mind-numbing day I get to put up with Mom's endless questions of what I did over the weekend. Which completely differs from Friday’s mind-numbing questions of what plans I have for the weekend. Do I have a date? Who? Or why not? She could always call Mrs. Brenston. Her son, Irvin…ugh. Why won't she get out of my love life? What? Does she think I'll never find anyone?

Blurb and Buy Links

What's a naughty fairy tale like Red Riding Hood without Red, the huntsman, grandma and especially, the big bad wolf?

Esmerelda 'Red' Hood is summoned to her mother's executive suite only to learn her sweet granny is headed for a romantic cruise with a gigolo. Horrified, Red races off to save her grandma before it's too late.

On board, Red meets Andrew Woodsman and Willem Olf. One a cutie with the biggest puppy eyes and the other a dark, sophisticated predator. Her grandmother's warning rings in Red's ear "Never trust a wolf in sheep's clothing."

Even with the warning, Red has trouble choosing which man could be the big bad wolf and which could be her happily ever after.

 Amazon

Paperback

Books2Read

Books2Read - Print

BookSprout

Pinterest Board for Dark Chocolate and Strawberries







What's happening in July on Romance –  Sweet to Heat

6 – Spotlight – Amber Daulton – Arresting Mason

7 – MFRW Steam Hop  #MFRWsteam   

8 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

9 – Thursday #Yoga

10 – My Blog. My Post. My Books. Branwyn’s Love

11 – Spotlight – William Becker - Seventh Circle

12 – My Blog. My Post. My Books. Love My Fate

13 – Spotlight – C.A. Gray - The Kairos Makers

14 – Spotlight – Lisa Becker – The Subway Girl

15 – My Blog. My Post. My Books. Desires

16 – My Blog. My Post. My Books. Two Truths and a Lie

17 – Fridays in Space

18 – Spotlight – Z. Moss - Skyclyffe

19 – My Blog. My Post. My Books. Braced for Impact

20 – Spotlight – BJ Wane – Cowboys for a Cause

21 – Spotlight – T. Thorne & A. Cross - The Ravencrest Saga

22 – My Blog. My Post. My Books. The Gift

23 – Thursday #Yoga

24 – My Blog. My Post. My Books. Dancing in Circles

25 – Spotlight – Victoria Hamilton - Lady Anne and the Menacing Mystic

26 –  My Blog. My Post. My Books. Circles Divided

27 – Spotlight – Debra Nicole Sabo - Slumberland

28 – Spotlight – Celeste Granger - All that & Moore Series

29 – My Blog. My Post. My Books. Circles Interlocked

30 – My Blog. My Post. My Books. A Guy and a Girl

31 – Fridays in Space

No comments:

Post a Comment