Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 9 July 2020

Mother Theresa said words that we should all live by. I know I try to. #yogathoughts #ThursThoughts



This is my version of being kind

The Chickadees at the Bird Sanctuary near Ingleside, Ontario, Canada love to meet with visitors. Especially ones with sunflower seeds. Being kind can bring such joy to a person's soul.


What's happening in July on Romance –  Sweet to Heat

10 – My Blog. My Post. My Books. Branwyn’s Love

11 – Spotlight – William Becker - Seventh Circle

12 – My Blog. My Post. My Books. Love My Fate

13 – Spotlight – C.A. Gray - The Kairos Makers

14 – Spotlight – Lisa Becker – The Subway Girl

15 – My Blog. My Post. My Books. Desires

16 – My Blog. My Post. My Books. Two Truths and a Lie

17 – Fridays in Space

18 – Spotlight – Z. Moss - Skyclyffe

19 – My Blog. My Post. My Books. Braced for Impact

20 – Spotlight – BJ Wane – Cowboys for a Cause

21 – Spotlight – T. Thorne & A. Cross - The Ravencrest Saga

22 – My Blog. My Post. My Books. The Gift

23 – Thursday #Yoga

24 – My Blog. My Post. My Books. Dancing in Circles

25 – Spotlight – Victoria Hamilton - Lady Anne and the Menacing Mystic

26 –  My Blog. My Post. My Books. Circles Divided

27 – Spotlight – Debra Nicole Sabo - Slumberland

28 – Spotlight – Celeste Granger - All that & Moore Series

29 – My Blog. My Post. My Books. Circles Interlocked

30 – My Blog. My Post. My Books. A Guy and a Girl

31 – Fridays in Space

No comments:

Post a Comment