Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Friday 17 July 2020

Japan's resupply ship, the H-II Transfer Vehicle-9 (HTV-9), is pictured attached to the International Space Station #Fridaysin Space #NASA #ISS


iss063e024519 (June 4, 2020) --- Japan's resupply ship, the H-II Transfer Vehicle-9 (HTV-9), is pictured attached to the International Space Station's Harmony module dwarfing the Moon behind it. Stowed inside the Japanese space freighter is the HTV-8 cargo pallet that was brought up to the station on a previous resupply mission. The pallet contains old nickel-hydrogen batteries for disposal that were disconnected from the station during a series of spacewalks at the end of 2019. Nearly hidden at the top center is the SpaceX Crew Dragon vehicle.

What's happening in July on Romance –  Sweet to Heat

18 – Spotlight – Z. Moss - Skyclyffe

19 – My Blog. My Post. My Books. Braced for Impact

20 – Spotlight – BJ Wane – Cowboys for a Cause

21 – Spotlight – T. Thorne & A. Cross - The Ravencrest Saga

22 – My Blog. My Post. My Books. The Gift

23 – Thursday #Yoga

24 – My Blog. My Post. My Books. Dancing in Circles

25 – Spotlight – Victoria Hamilton - Lady Anne and the Menacing Mystic

26 –  My Blog. My Post. My Books. Circles Divided

27 – Spotlight – Debra Nicole Sabo - Slumberland

28 – Spotlight – Celeste Granger - All that & Moore Series

29 – My Blog. My Post. My Books. Circles Interlocked

30 – My Blog. My Post. My Books. A Guy and a Girl

31 – Fridays in Space

No comments:

Post a Comment