Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Thursday 11 June 2020

This is an excellent reason as to why and not take everything so serioulsy. #yogathoughts #ThursThoughts



We - you and I - are so not the center of the universe. Don't sweat the unimportant things.



What's happening in June on Romance -  Sweet to Heat

12 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.

13 – Spotlight – Andres Mann - The Tess Series

14 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

15 - Spotlight – Tina Donahue - Hard Lust  

16 – Spotlight – K.J. Porter - Guarding My Six

17 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

18 - My Blog. My Post. My Books.

19 – Fridays in Space

20 – Spotlight – Judith Sterling - Guardians of Erin

21 -  Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

22 – Spotlight – PK Corey – Cassie’s Tale

23 – Spotlight – Eva Pohler - The Underwater Saga

24 - Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

25 - Thursday #Yoga

26 – My Blog. My Post. My Books.

27 – Spotlight – Holly Bargo - Focus

28 -  Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday

29 – Spotlight – Robyn Peterman - Good to the Last Death Series

30 – Spotlight – Starr Z. Davies - Unique


Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment