Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Wednesday, 3 May 2017

Who did Darien meet when he woke up? Daryl Devore's What Happens in Bangkok on Book Hooks. #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor #hotread


Welcome to this week's Book Hooks. From my hot rock star romance - What Happens in Bangkok -
time to meet the some of the Queens.



Darien fell asleep, but it wasn't a restful snooze. Screams, flying bullets and blood filled his dreams, until the aroma of fresh brewed coffee tickled his nose awake. He opened his eyes. Two green eyes and four brown ones gazed at him.
"Sleep well?" asked Green Eyes. "I'm Sandee. Brian told me he gave you my bed. I bunked in with Stewart." He sighed.
 




Blurb

To save Darien's life his brother asks, "Can you walk in high heels?"
Erika Bailey, owner/manager of a drag queen club in Bangkok, Thailand has happily settled into all aspects of her new life, except for her lack of a love life. When a new diva auditions, Erika is bewildered over her instant attraction to the blond God, Apollo.
Darien Scott is on vacation after a world tour and mistakenly figures the safest place to be is at The Black Dragon with the head of a Triad. When the club is hit, Darien is the only person to get out alive. Now   he's running from the police and a Triad. Mistake number 1.
Disguised as a drag queen, he's hired by Erika, but falls hard for his new boss, then struggles with not coming clean with her. Mistake number 2.
Can he fix his mistakes and find a life filled with love or is he headed straight for mistake number 3?
KOBO  

Follow me - @daryldevore

5 Star Review –
I loved this story. From the very beginning I was on the edge of my seat until I finished it several hours later. I couldn't put the book down. I needed to know what was going to happen to Darien and Erika next. Fast paced from the first word and with several surprises I'd highly recommend this book.







What's happening on Romance - Sweet to Heat
4- Thursday #Yoga
5- Friday Snippets  #FridaySnippets
6- Blog Available
7- Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
8- Author Spotlight – Liza O’Connor – Six Sisters of Shame
9- Author Spotlight – PK – Cal’s Law
10- Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
11 – Thursday #Yoga
12 - Friday Snippets  #FridaySnippets
13- My Sexy Saturday #MySexySaturday
14- Blog Available
15- Author Spotlight – Kristy Centeno - Enchanter
16- Author Spotlight – LC - Sadie Says I Do
17- Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
18- Thursday #Yoga
19- Friday Snippets  #FridaySnippets
20 – Blog Available
21 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
22 – Author Spotlight – Jenny Kane – Abi's Neighbour
23 - Author Spotlight –
24 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
25 – Thursday #Yoga
26 - Friday Snippets  #FridaySnippet
27 – My Sexy Saturday #MySexySaturday
28 – Blog Available
29 – Author Spotlight –
30 – Author Spotlight –
31 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor

5 comments:

  1. We meet in the strangest places! This sounds like quite the story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We meet in the strangest places! This sounds like quite the story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I might be relieved to wake up from that dream. Great excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this: He opened his eyes. Two green eyes and four brown ones gazed at him.
    Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete