Daryl Devore's Blog

Daryl Devore's Blog

Saturday, 1 April 2017

Darien's a sexy gentleman on this week's #MySexySaturday #Saturday7 #MSS183



Welcome to the 183rd week of My Sexy Saturday.
This week’s theme: My Sexy Gentleman

From my hot rock star romance - What Happens in Bangkok -  Running from a triad, Darien is in disguise, but is desperate to get closer to his boss, Erika. Her friend cancels a date night - so Darien volunteers.



"I can play the part of the dominating master." Darien sat up taller and pasted a stern look on his face.

"What the heck is that?"
"My sophisticated masterful look."
Erika tossed her head back and laughed. "Oh, does that need work! I don't think you'd scare a guinea pig with that look."
He heaved a false dramatic sigh. "Not so good on the Dom thing. Okay, I can deal." He rubbed his chin. "Got it. Gigolo. I'd make a great gigolo." He placed his hand on the table, leaned on it, then waggled his eyebrows. "Hey there sexy momma. Looking for a good time?"
"If I was drinking coffee right now, I'd be snorting out of my nose. Your gigolo is lamer than your master."
"Then how about arm candy?" He winked. "Cause you know I'm hot and on your arm – smokin'."

"I don't know." What the hell did I just say? Gawd, sometimes I think I need my head checked




To save Darien's life his brother asks, "Can you walk in high heels?"
Erika Bailey, owner/manager of a drag queen club in Bangkok, Thailand has happily settled into all aspects of her new life, except for her lack of a love life. When a new diva auditions, Erika is bewildered over her instant attraction to the blond God, Apollo.
Darien Scott is on vacation after a world tour and mistakenly figures the safest place to be is at The Black Dragon with the head of a Triad. When the club is hit, Darien is the only person to get out alive. Now   he's running from the police and a Triad. Mistake number 1.
Disguised as a drag queen, he's hired by Erika, but falls hard for his new boss, then struggles with not coming clean with her. Mistake number 2.
Can he fix his mistakes and find a life filled with love or is he headed straight for mistake number 3?
KOBO  

5 Star Review –
I loved this story. From the very beginning I was on the edge of my seat until I finished it several hours later. I couldn't put the book down. I needed to know what was going to happen to Darien and Erika next. Fast paced from the first word and with several surprises I'd highly recommend this book.
5 Stars

This book got me hooked from the opening line with Darien puzzling as to why blood was seeping from his wolf tattoo. The chemistry between Darien and Erika sizzles from the first time they meet, even though she’s no idea who he is, nor the fact that he’s actually straight.

What I loved about this book was that it isn’t just about Darien and Erika. A whole cast of characters are vividly brought to life and though I didn’t like them all, particularly Gan I seriously wanted to gag whenever he appeared, they added another dimension to the story.

The action is fast paced, there are enough twists and turns in the plot to keep you guessing and the romance was hot. A great read, especially if you love stories in exotic locations.

What's happening on Romance - Sweet to Heat
2 - Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
3- Spring Into Romance Blog Hop
4- Author Spotlight – Trevann Rogers -After Midnight
5- Author Spotlight –  JP - Perfect Notes
6- Author Spotlight – Jenna Jaxon – Only A Mistress Will Do
7- Author Spotlight – Adriana Kraft- The Painter is a Lady 
8- Author Spotlight – Lucy Felthouse – An Interesting Find 
9- Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
10- Author Spotlight – Melissa Foster - Truly, Madly, Whiskey
11- Author Spotlight – M.B. Feeney - The Exchange Series
12- Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
13 – Thursday #Yoga
14 - Friday Snippets  #FridaySnippets
15- My Sexy Saturday #MySexySaturday
16- Blog Available
17- Author Spotlight – S. Nano – Mistress of the Air   
18- Author Spotlight – Kryssie Fortune – Marriage, Mobsters and a Marine
19- Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
20- Thursday #Yoga
21- Friday Snippets  #FridaySnippets
22 – Blog Available
23 – Weekend Writing Warriors #8Sunday
24 – Author Spotlight – Laura Strickland - Words and Dreams
25 - Author Spotlight – Kryssie Fortune – Sex, Scandal and the Sheriff
26 – Book Hooks #MFRWhooks #MFRWAuthor
27 – Thursday #Yoga
28 - Friday Snippets  #FridaySnippets
29 – My Sexy Saturday #MySexySaturday
30 – Blog Available

3 comments:

  1. That was fun! Looks like Darien needs to up his game if he's going to win his heroine.

    ReplyDelete